Sunday, March 27, 2016

Mama Mia That's a Chicken Pizza

I can't believe that two years has just about gone by and that this recipe is just now resurfacing in our clean eating rotation.  This is one that inspired me many moons ago and when it hit me the other day while grocery shopping everyone was in agreement that it was long over due.  The fun thing about this recipe is that everyone gets involved!  It allows my grill master to do his part, the girls get to top their own "pizza" and I well...you know...I orchestrate the fun.  Don't worry if you don't have a grill, baking the chicken will work beautifully.


Mama Mia That's a Chicken Pizza!
Chicken Breast
Pizza Sauce
Italian Seasoning/Cracked Black Pepper/Sea Salt
Favorite pizza toppings
Mozzerella Cheese/Grated Parmesean Cheese

First, you need to flatten your chicken breasts to make your "crust".  I ask the butcher at the meat counter to do this for me.  The flatter the better.  Season each flattened breast and grill until fully cooked, then in the house they go.  Transfer to a cooking sheet and top each "crust" with pizza sauce, pizza toppings and cheese.  Broil until beautiful and brown.






Feldman Quick Tip

A flattened chicken breast looks huge!  Just remember that if you had not flattened it you would eat the whole thing, so don't let the size stop you from enjoying this Mama Mia That's a Chicken Pizza until the last wonderful Italian bite is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment