Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Transition to a Clean Eating Lifestyle

Two years....Four months....1 year 8 months....1 day....not your business....

These are the answers to the questions that I have been asked since I started my journey to cleaning up our eating habits.  They have become more of a chant than conversation for me.  Numbers that ring through my head but really don't mean much to anyone else.  To be honest, I will admit that I have begun to dread the questions that provoke these numerical answers. But there is one question that I am very excited to talk about!  Exactly what do you eat!?  This usually comes out as a combination question/exclamation almost as if they expect me to burst into tears and yell...LETTUCE, I EAT LETTUCE!  Fortunately, I can tell you there are no tears...quite the contrary. Unfortunately, I am so excited about many of the recipes that I find myself unable to recall any of them when the question rises.  So, long story short I have decided to start a recipe blog posting the tried and true recipes that we have found during the many hours on Pinterest and are Feldman approved.




Feldman Quick Tips

Before we are knee deep in recipes...You must prep.  I find that there is only one thing that can deter me from making a meal every night and that is having to prep along the way. Prep, prep, prep....can't say it enough.


Happy Eating......

No comments:

Post a Comment