Sunday, February 7, 2016

Cauliflower "Mashed Potatoes"

One of the most common complaints that people mention when we are talking about eating clean is that they are bored with vegetables.  This is why I am always looking for new ways to use the same old veggie.  I have found the cauliflower is the most versatile veggie and we use it often.  This recipe is the perfect solution for when you are hungry for something a bit heavier.  There are several recipes out there with some being much more "clean" but sometimes you just need something clean but "rib sticking".

Cauliflower "Mashed Potatoes"
1 head of cauliflower cleaned, cut into florets and steamed until tender
4 oz of cream cheese
2 tablespoons of butter
Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
Garlic Powder to taste

Variations
Add shredded smoked Gouda while processing if you want a real treat

Put all ingredients in food processor and blend until you reach your desired texture.

(Warning...I have been told this smells like a dead animal when left overs are warmed up at school...but don't let that deter you from enjoying!  Just remember to bring a fresh Scentsy block with you to melt that afternoon) 

Happy Eating....











Feldman Quick Tip

Fun fact about me...I once sold Pampered Chef.  I have several pieces and use them all to this day.  My all time favorite is still to this day the Micro Cooker.  I have two of each size and use them daily.  I cannot explain the difference that this little cooker can make to your clean eating habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment