Sunday, February 7, 2016

Ice Water

Water, agua, vatten, woda, vatn, eau....doesn't matter what language I say it in it is still just plain old water and you need to be drinking LOTS of it and let's face it...it is boring. While I do enjoy spicing up my food, I am not a fan of veggies or fruit in my water so I decided to look at my water intake  the same way that the reality "make-over" shows do their subjects.  You know....they take something and pretty it up or trick it out and all of a sudden the same old thing you were not so sure of became GREAT again.  So I challenge all of you to drink your water and LOTS OF IT...just pretty it up!



Feldman Quick Tips

The glass is just a clear tumbler from Walmart and the other of course is a Bubba Keg.  A trip to Hobby Lobby to grab a tube of E600 glue and colored gems and you are set.

Happy drinking....

No comments:

Post a Comment