Sunday, February 21, 2016

Smoked Cauliflower Bites

If I counted correctly this is my third different cauliflower recipe and I'm still not done!  As I mentioned before this is such a versatile veggie and definitely one of our favorites to keep the veggie scene anything but boring.  How heavy your hand is will determine how spicy this recipe ends up....I have a heavy shake but then we do like our food spicy hot.

Smoked Cauliflower Bites
1 head of cauliflower
Olive oil
Smoked Paprika
Chili Powder
Sea Salt
Cracked Black Pepper

Put the cauliflower in a gallon bag, drizzle with olive oil.  Add seasonings to taste.  Shake to cover.  Bake until tender at 425 degrees stirring every 10 minutes.
 







Feldman Quick Tip

If you are looking for cheap spices try Menards.  That is where I initially found the Smoked Paprika at a reasonable price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment